If you still have Halloween decorations lying around here are 5 tips for organization and storage:
1) Store in a plastic bins! This is a must for storing in places like garage or basement.
2) Use color coded bins for specific holidays (you can find on Amazon, Walmart, Target, Michael's, etc.)
3) Did you use all your decorations from last year? Did some stay in the box? If so, then it's time to donate or toss.
4) Store smaller items inside larger items. Ex: use a pumpkin trick or treat bowl to put smaller items inside.
5) Clean all your decor before storing until next year!